Wrexham Council have put together some advice of what happens when you get a tenancy through them, as well as how to budget and pay your bills
If you find yourself living on your own you can get tenancy support, it can be hard starting out on your own. Tenancy support will help you to get your house or flat in order so you can manage everything.
Other links you might find useful
- Housing – Citizens Advice
- Young people and housing – Citizens Advice
- Housing – The Mix (formerly TheSite)
- Get Advice – Shelter Cymru (type in your question)
Some Local Organisations
- Wrexham Council – Applying for housing
If you would like more information on this topic or you have questions please call into the INFO Shop or contact us on 01978 295600 / Instant message. If you leave us a message we will get back to you as soon as we can.