This project is to showcase the positive impact that the ADTRAC east project has had on young people across Wrexham and Flintshire to date.
Will support you into either work, education or training. This is delivered by local teams across North Wales; to provide a personalised support and engagement programme.
* One to One intensive support.
* Personalised action plans to guide you on your journey.
* Support to develop confidence and overcome any barriers which prevent you from progressing.
* Wellbeing support including the opportunity to access provision for mild/moderate mental health needs from Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board.
* Access to training which will enable you to reach your goals.
* Employability support which will include a range of opportunities for you to achieve your goals.
The teams will work with you to develop your understanding and to support to you in the direction you want to go, so that you can build your confidence in your ability and skills.
We will be able to support if you are;
* Ages 14 – 18 and not in education, training or employment.
* Living in North Wales (and not residing in a Communities First Area);
* Experience barriers which prevent you from progressing into either education, employment or training
Get in touch