ADTRAC+ Project provides 1-2-1 support to help young people aged 14 to 18 explore their options and progress onto the next phase of their life.
What is ADTRAC+?
ADTRAC+ is a legacy project which is running in place of ADTRAC which had previously ran for three years across Flintshire and Wrexham.
ADTRAC+ Project provides 1-2-1 support to help young people aged 14 to 18 explore their options and progress onto the next phase of their life. This could be looking at where to go next from school including further education and apprenticeships or looking for other opportunities including volunteering or employment. If you are not sure we can even help you look at all of your options and talk through them at your pace and you can make a decision based on what’s right for you.
Working with you we can help develop an action plan that helps you to identify what support you need, this could be looking at the barriers that you feel are stopping you from progressing, examples of this could be accessing public transport, helping you become more confident, build on your current skills or help to develop new skills and to do this;
What support we offer:
- A mentor that will work closely with you.
- Personalised action plans that you develop with a mentor to see what support you need and what you would like to do in the future.
- Support to work through any barriers that are stopping you from achieving your goals. This could be meeting other services who are specialists in that area.
- Wellbeing support including the opportunity to access a Mental Health Practitioner from CAMHS.
- Access to opportunities such as training courses, volunteering and peer groups.
- Linking you to other services that can help you explore your options for the future including Careers Wales and Department of Work and Pensions (DWP)
As well as the referral form there is also a leaflet that can be downloaded which will tell you more information about our project and can be displayed and used by yourselves.
To see how we have supported young people in the past please see the leaflets and videos below.
If you would like to speak to someone about ADTRAC+ you can get in touch by;
Or calling 01978 295518