Are you a young parent (Under 25) from Wrexham?
We have a new project you may be interested in joining which aims to help you:
• Increase your confidence, get support from other like minded young parents and make friends
• Learn new or improve existing skills such as cooking, baking and DIY (Work related Accredited qualifications will be on offer too!)
• Discover fun, low or zero cost activities that could benefit the whole family.
• Receive advice & guidance around a whole host of topics to help out at home, whether that be in practical ways or with money management / budgeting or energy advice etc.
How Long : This is a 12 Week project – 1 Session per week
Where: Alyn Waters (Gwersyllt Side) – Using the conference room and beautiful surroundings (Park, Woodland, river)
When: Thursdays 10.00 until 2.00pm (times can be flexible to suit) – Starting Thursday 12th May
• Refreshments are provided (Tea, coffee & Cake)
• You will decide on a FREE group activity/day out to be enjoyed together at the end of the 12 sessions (eg. Park Hall Farm, Ice Cream Farm, Seaside?)
• We will pay travel expenses ……. Don’t let transport be a barrier. Speak to us if travel issues could stop you joining this! For more information please contact Aaron or Lisa on 01978 757524 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com